This Heart of Tears Lariat is a sterling silver lariat necklace designed by Deborah J. Birdoes' as part of her extraordinary "Inspiration Blessings" Collection of Jewelry.
• Comes with a gift box and a card with a poem.
HEART OF TEARS
I wake up in the morning to find that this is real.
You are not here with me. Oh the pain that I feel!
The tears fall again in the memory of your name.
You are not here with me. Life is not the same.
They say that life goes on and I will mend one day.
But You are not here with me, 'tho we'll be together someday.
There my heart of tears, when you are there with me.
Will be turned into joy for all eternity.
©Deborah J. Birdoes
Thank you for submitting your review
Your post is being reviewed by our team and will be available as soon as it is approved.
Be the first one to review Heart of Tears Lariat
Rights & Obligations
- By submitting a review you are giving The Sympathy Store, powered by Life Tributes the nonexclusive right to post your review on this Web site and other media.
- Your review will be posted within seven business days from date of submission.
- Reviews that do not meet our guidelines will be deleted. Please read our Review Guidelines.
- Your email will not appear anywhere on our site. We will only use this to contact you about your review if there is a need to communicate or ask you a question. It's not mandatory, but we do ask you put your email for the rare possibility we need to contact you.
At The Sympathy Store we understand that getting your gifts to their recipient quickly is important, so we do our best to process your order as promptly as possible. Orders are processed Monday – Friday, if your order is received after 12 noon EST it will be processed the following business day.
We ship via major carriers to any continental U.S. destination. We are unable to ship to international addresses, outside the continental United States, P.O. boxes or APO/FPO addresses at this time.
For personalized items, please allow 2-3 days additional processing time.
All flowers and sympathy plants are hand delivered by a local florist. These items are available for same-day delivery if ordered on a weekday by 3pm in the recipients time zone or on Saturday by noon in the recipient’s time zone.